Saturday, March 26, 2011

Excerpt.

This is a paragraph from the psychology paper I'm working on. I know, it's a little reflexive, but eff it. It was too good to turn down.

"I did not control for equal gender balance. Although the instructions for the testing did not dictate gender requirements, I would have liked to have had more balance, especially in the younger age bracket. It only brought into sharp focus what I already knew: I do not know enough young men with whom I would like to spend time alone in a quiet room."

4 comments:

Patrick said...

I guess I should consider this a compliment? :)

Catherine said...

I insist!

Anonymous said...

Not knowing enough young men is a definite problem. . . one you should seek to rectify ASAP.

Lisa

David S. said...

Excellent. It'll break the prof's monotony. (No offence.)