Thursday, July 08, 2010

Hot And Bothered.

Current Weather Updated: Thursday, July 8, 2010, 10:00 EDT - Pearson Airport

A  few clouds

30°C

A few clouds
Christ on a cracker. When will this heat let up? I guess not for another week, save Friday when some rain is going to drop the temperature to a frigid 25°.

I have put on the air conditioning, which I hate for many reasons. I was feeling woozy and I have a lot of Physiology lectures to get through today, so I thought I'd treat myself.

Last night we didn't put on the air conditioning, and I was a delirious, hallucinating mess. When I went to bed at 12:30am, the temperature outdoors in 29°. I woke up sticky, drugged, and with my head at the foot of the bed. Normally, I'd call that the results of a good night out. Not this morning.

Last summer was very mild. Comfortable, even. The only other time I've experienced heat like this was the summer of 2005 when I was trapped in Sodom. Sodom? No... that's not what it was called... Hamilton! It was called Hamilton. That summer, I went to see War of the Worlds just to sit in air conditioning for two hours. War of the Worlds! And it was worth it!

Ok, back to the Respiratory System.

No comments: