Monday, March 16, 2009

UPEI Bound!

Things are in the works for me to teach at UPEI this summer.

The course is the 200-level special studies course called "Sights and Sites - From Mecca to Graceland: Spiritual Journeys" and is based on the work I did with my Master's research.

I'll be teaching about secular pilgrimages to places we might not consider spiritual, like PEI, Broadway, or Jim Morrison's grave.

I designed the course a couple of years ago, but then got into college and couldn't teach.

Well, I'll hopefully be teaching. It all depends on if there are enough students. If there isn't high enough enrolment, the class'll be cancelled.

So, folks: spread the word. If you know of someone who needs an elective, tell them about this course.

If anyone wants a syllabus, email me or leave a comment, and I'll send one along.

1 comment:

Laura said...

My brother's in CS, but he took a history elective this year...something about espionage? I'll get him to spread the word!