Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hands Up: Who's The Creepy Stalker?

Anyone who really knows me knows the answer to that one.

Last night, I was blithely riding the College streetcar when Ryan Ward, who played Ash in Evil Dead, the Musical, got on at Spadina.

I quickly took off my ipod, in case he wanted to talk to me and date me forever, etc., and I creepy-like watched what stop he got off at.

Today, in my unemployed state, I decided to take a walk to that area to see if I could spot him again.

Not creepy.

No.

Anyhow, oddly, I ran into another man I didn't expect to: Jeremy, my old roommate! Holy cow! I hadn't seen him in quite some time (like years and months), and we had a quick catch-up. Like old times, said we, as we nursed our violently fived hands. (We had a once-in-a-lifetime high-five chemistry.)

No comments: