Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Sniff That Derry Air.

I just booked a flight to Dublin.


I'd be more excited if I didn't feel swindled. Although the round trip flight only cost about $100 each, they were listed for $3. Oh, Ryanair... make the world go away.

I'm going to Europe in June for almost a full month, and my old boss/paramour Terry and I are going to visit Ireland for about a month.

The 2 tickets, return, cost us £2.98, but with all the bullshit fees, it came to £107! Isn't that a hoot! A financially crippling hoot? I'm laughing so hard I could cry.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Oh Ryanair...I felt the same way a few weeks ago after going through the same thing while booking a flight to Dublin. As if the shock of an extra £80 wasn't bad enough! They then tell you that it's going to cost something like £20 just to check one piece of luggage! But I digress...I'm so excited for you both! A whole month in Ireland?!? I was only in Dublin for 3 days, which was definitely not long enough, so I plan on going back and touring around other parts of Ireland in the near future. Have fun!

Catherine said...

No, too bad, but I won't be a whole month in Ireland. It'll be about 5 days. I'll be a month in Europe all together.