Sunday, February 17, 2008

We've Been On The Run, Drivin' In The Sun.

I booked a flight to California.

WTF?

Well, I'd probably never go if it weren't for my dear friend Lily's wedding in April.

Now that it's booked, I'm excited about it. I really can't believe I'm going to go.

It is one of the last places I'd ever plan a trip. I want to spend as little time and money in the 'States as possible right now. Or until November, anyway, when the administration changes.

Lily always wanted to teach me how to surf. I want to learn how to surf, too, and if it weren't for the fact that I'm one chromosome off albino, I'd be all over that. I love being in the ocean. I swim like a fish. A pale, self-conscious fish.

Coming soon: my Oscar run-down.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Wet suit. It's the only way to go.