Saturday, December 08, 2007

J'Aime Les Festons et Les Gens Nues.

Horray! My housemate's sister's fiance is a computer guy, and he hooked up my Compy to Internet! Such a happy pair there never was!

This means I should be able to post a lot more, my voyeristic amigos! Sorry about the dearth of posts lately, but I don't like using work computers for blogging follies.

I went to give blood today, but, for the second time in a row, my iron was too low. It's so frustrating when that happens. So many people need blood! Oh, well, it's for my own good. To make myself feel better, I bought a camera today from Shopper's with points. It only cost me $50 plus le tax. Youppi!

The upshot is: here are some pics.


This is the big man B in front of our house. Big, huh? Yeah, it is...

I went to the One of a Kind Show last weekend and bought some art. Why? Because I'm a grown-up. I bought three gel transfers by an artist named Kelly Grace, and a large photo of a park in Prague by some artist I didn't know, and I can't read his signature.

This is a two-fer called "The Conversation" The girl is the artist, Kelly, and the guy is her husband. I asked what his name was and she said, "His stage name was Jett Black." I didn't ask questions.



The two together:

I also bought this little study of their friend Bradley. I like this one a lot. You can see my sister in the frame behind him. A handsome couple.

This is the photo. Excuse the glare from the glass.


Oh! And a new Linque du Jour!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey - I picked up one of Kelly's cards at the show - I thought her stuff was gorgeous. Good for you for making a purchase! Very nice pieces.

Kristina