Monday, September 24, 2007

This Just In.

Here's a picture of my class from this summer. This was taken on the last day of the course, August 24th, in front of R.D. Lawrence Place, the museum we built. Click on it for detail.



If you count 28 instead of 26, that's because my instructor and his assistant are in the picture as well. Can't tell which ones they are?

Here they are:























Kidding. Here's what they usually looked like:

This is Jen and Chris.












I've never known two adults more keen on dressing up in costume. A familiar scene at a potluck:


















Here's the final product of the museum. This picture was taken at dusk on August 22nd, when people worked into the wee hours.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Needless to say (but I'll say it anyway), you look FANTASTIC in your class pic. Very outdoorsy and healthy looking. Sunlight -- in moderation and in combination with SPF 60 -- seems to agree with you.
Hugs,
Lisa

Laura said...

I think you should have left us with the first picture of Jen and Chris. I think my first reaction was something like, "Wah...? How are these prissy people construction instructors?" It was great.

And how awesomely proud are you of the museum? I hope you go back to visit in a few years so you can tell people, "Hey, I built that!"