Sunday, August 12, 2007

Like An Old Shoe.

On Thursday I gave the best tour yet. There were 26 people there, and I toured their brains out. I was so in the zone, I forgot that Mel, Lynda, and Dave were arriving during the tour, so when I looked outside and saw them waiting there, it was like Christmas!


We met some of my classmates, went to the Thai restaurant in town, came back to my apartment and sat and chatted and played and annoyed my roommate until we went to sleep at 4am.

Kevin, my poor put-upon roomie, was up at 6:30am, which woke me up, and I couldn't get back to sleep, leaving me with 2 and-a-half hours of rest. I went to the site for the daily 8am meeting, stumbled back to my place and worked on my resume until my peeps woke up at about 10. We hung out and ate and then they were gone at 1ish.

It was great to have them over, and a little weird, too. It was worlds colliding. I had no context of them in that realm, so it took a little getting used to. In a good way!

While it was a very short visit, it was jam-packed with FOH goodness. I miss my peeps!

No comments: