Friday, June 15, 2007

Under The Wire.

Phew! I almost left a two week gap in posting! That's nuts! That's not fair! That's not right or kind!

I'm sorry.

Fortnight.

Sorry again. I just like the word fortnight.

My course is a little nutso, and then I went to Toronto for 5 days to see Marianne and Anders, and, as it happened, Sobia, an ex-classmate Joe, and a current classmate Chris and his wife, who doesn't get her own name, in true Bible tradition.

I have to write individual posts about my doings in the Big Smoke. But not now. I have to work on my design project. I've made a pdf of my sketch so far. Click here to check it out.

5 comments:

boots586 said...

The sun and sky are especially nice.

marilyn said...

Holy F, Grandad would be so proud!

Holly said...

That is quite a plan you have there... only why the sun appear to have a pupil?

Catherine said...

It's a teacher sun.

Anonymous said...

Now, as to why you're having trouble working out the specs on this, I have no idea. Looks like a pretty thorough design to me. . .
Lisa