Tuesday, April 03, 2007

I Am Aging.

I have two grey eyebrow hairs. In my left eyebrow, as one looks at me. The strange thing is, I kinda like them. I'm excited about them, for some reason. I don't know if they're really grey or super blonde or have no colour or what, but they're there nonetheless. I don't think I have any grey hairs on my head so far, but I'm getting to that age.

I have a couple of friends who are starting to get grey hair and they dye it. I have always hoped that I'd not dye my hair when it goes grey, but just let it go naturally grey. Happily, since my hair is so fair, it won't stand out as much at first. It might buy me a little more time.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Ah, they joys of not having seen your real hair colour since the age of 17! I may never feel the "gray hair" jolt.