Monday, March 19, 2007

Two Weeks "Off."

So. It's Monday. I have a few shifts at the reception desk of the Gallery and the Theatre, but otherwise, my time is mostly my own.

Marilyn and Mike were here this weekend. They needed to get the car inspected, so they drove home for a few days. I'll see them again soon. We have decided that were leaving to drive up to Minden on the 4th of April, and we'll stop in to see them on the way. On April 20th, I'll be back in Ottawa to see John Mayer in concert. I was kicking myself that I didn't see him in Toronto the first autumn I was in Hamilton, so I'll make up for it now (even though his sound has changed a little since the "Heavier Things" tour). I'm excited about seeing him live.

These two weeks I want to read my schoolbooks and look with more detail at my assignments. I also have to buy work clothes and tools. On the list below of March 14th, I'm going to highlight in green the items I have procured, so you can follow my progress. This week I'm also having a baseline test done on my ears, so if I I experience problems in the future, I'll have a jumping-off point.

7 comments:

Omar Cruz said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...: Head Shop, Herbal Grinders ,
Bongs, Glass Pipe. Visit us for more info at: http://www.headshopinternational.com/

mel said...

Really good written indeed! And I have been looking for more information on bongs and glass pipes. Talk about one stop internet surfing!

Holly said...

If a bong salesmen digs your groove, you know you have really produced some good written shit, indeed.

And, Catherine, do I thank you often enough for your informative articles?

Catherine said...

I pride myself on written good.

This is the second blog commment spam that's gotten through in a week. I don't know if something's changed in the screening, or have these assholes designed a way around it?

As it happens, I'm in the market for a new bong, so now I know who to go to.

Lynda said...

Yay for baseline audiograms! Fantastic!

Where are you having your hearing tested?

April 4th? But I won't be home before then. *insert sad face here*

Marilyn said...

Don't forget to raid Mom and Dad's junk drawer before your next trip to Canadian Tire. I recall there being a lot of CT money there last time I looked.

Catherine said...

Oh yeah! Thanks for that! I should ask first, though, right?