Friday, October 27, 2006

I Must Have Done Something Good.

Guess what show I got a ticket for?

No, not "The Sound of Music," although that is playing and I'd like to see it.

No! Freakin' "Spamalot"! Blah! It only opened on the 2nd of October.

I know I'm going to need a sherpa to help me to my seat, but I don't care.

Last night, we saw "Bent," which was the anti-"Producers." Hard-hitting drama about Nazi persecution of homosexuals. It was very good, but not my style. Alan Cumming starred. Yeah, I've seen Alan Cumming's bare ass. Great. It was also the first time I'd seen full male frontal in a play. Well, he had boots on, I guess.

I have to go. I have been doing a lot of running around London, but I can't go on at length now. I'm home on Sunday, and glad of it. It's been a long trip, and I'm having fun, but I'm feeling the early mild throes of homesickness.

Cherrio!

No comments: