Monday, October 16, 2006

France.

I arrived in Toulouse very late on Saturday night. I got to Gatwick two hours early for my flight and I only got my boarding pass when my flight was scheduled to take off. I was in a long and snakey line for two hours, and the flight was only 1 hour late.

Anna and Nico were kind enough to come pick me up, and I go to see their great French apartment before we all slept. The next day (yesterday) we got on a train and went to Carcassonne, a city about an hour away by rail. There's an old castle there and we toured around, taking in the Middle Agedness of it all. I was very used to seeing old UK castles, so an old French castle was cool.

Today, Anna and I are going to go for a walk and then she, Nico and I might go to a museum or something.

Oh, and I don't think my French is as good as I thought it was -- and I didn't even think it was all that good!

No comments: