Thursday, September 21, 2006

Motherlode.


I finally worked up the courage to spend some money. It was on amazon.ca. I got 5 items. It arrived. Today. In some sort of congratulatory parcel. Perfect timing. Ahhh.

Here's what I got: The first season of Slings and Arrows, a great tv show drama thingy. I don't have many words left in my head today, and I'm writing this up basically to entertain the poor box office workers at the Confed Centre who have nothing better to do all day than read my blog. Gah.









Knowing Me, Knowing You with Alan Partridge. I looked up this guy after seeing Tristram Shandy: A Cock and Bull Story, starring this guy, and I thought he was funny, and this was rather cheap, so I thought I'd give it a go, in preparation for my England trip.










This is a great little book about little strawbale homes. It's adorable, with great pictures, and it makes me want to build my own little house right now. Damn preparation!
















I'm too tired to describe this one. Read the Wikipedia description. It's a cool book, and I've been hearing about it in Religious Studies classes for years, but have never actually read it. Now I own it! Suckas!














Finally: the final season of Arrested Development. I can't wait to have some time to watch it! Oh Tobias. Oh George-Micheal! Oh, Buster! Oh, all you Bluths! I'm planning on watching this all in one fell swoop, when I get the time, which I despair might be after I get back from England. Woe. (kidding)


No comments: