Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Plague O' My House.

I feel like crap. Between the sore throat, sneezing fit, chills, sweats and aches, I'm not sure what to call this bug I have. It's not a flu, I don't think (and besides, I got the jab), but it's one mother of a cold. I sound like a cross between Amanda Gallant after a rigorous summer of teaching swimming and that spotty teenager on The Simpsons.

Oh, and did I mention the snot? God, there's snot everywhere!

Happily, the Tundra is taking a vacation south this weekend, so I have an excuse to not go outside (like I ever need an excuse these days...). It's
-30ish with the windchill. Jebus.

Anyhow, this is making me a little light-headed, so I'm going to go have a lie-down. Coming soon: a review of "Good Night and Good Luck" and "Capote."

1 comment:

Holly said...

The plague of snot, eh? Was that before or after the frogs...?