Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The Lonely Island.

With this title I am not referring to my aunt and uncle's Kanata pad. (I call my squatter's paradise my Fortress of Solitude.) I want to call readers' attention to my new linque du jour: The Lonely Island.

These are three guys from Cali who started making shorts, videos and longer episodes on their own. At one point they made a pilot for Fox (which I personally think sucks), Fox passed and they posted it. Check it out, if you want. It's called Awesometown.

I recommend you watch each of the 8 episodes of "The 'Bu," in order, then the second longer episode called "Regarding Ardy," and then the video for "Just 2 Guyz."

It's all so silly.

Watch for Andy on SNL this season, and the other two guyz, Kiv and Jorma, are now on the writing staff. Let's hope they help out the show - there's no way it can get worse.

2 comments:

mel said...

I'm pretty sure the Just 2 Guyz video is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

Catherine said...

I am so glad you like it. I hope you agree that Kiv and Jorma can help out SNL even with the loss of Tina Fey for the season.