Sunday, February 27, 2005

Replacing One's Blood with Chocolate.

It's been a bit since I've updated.

I've been to Ottawa in the last week. Mike and I picked up Ro in Waterloo and drove to Melanie in Ottawa. It was cold and lovely. We went up the Peace Tower, Adrienne Clarkson waved at Mike, we saw Ian Hanomansing, the girls skated on the Canal, we got poutine at the "Pataterie Hulloise," went to the National Gallery, went to the Museum of Civilization, drank beer, played lots of cribbage and I even saw a bit of "Freaks and Geeks."

How cool is it that people skate to work along the Rideau Canal in the winter? It's so neat.

Big thanks to Melanie for hosting us for the demi-week. It was a big help and she was very welcoming. Yay Mel!

Oh, and on the way home we stopped in to Smith's Falls and visited the Hershey Factory, hence the title of this post.

Anyhow, I'll get back into the habit of posting and keeping my life interesting enough to post.

1 comment:

Rosey said...

Someday I want to be one of the people who skates to work. I think it might be my Canadian dream.

What a super fun Reading Week! Yay for Mel for being such a lovely hostess and yay for Catherine and Mike for their lovely company.