Saturday, January 29, 2005

Amateur Browser.

AUGH!!!!

Holy shit! I was feeling fairly fabulous today. Yes I was. I went to a Reiki clinic this afternoon, and I was feeling quite relaxed after that, so I came home and watched an hour of Sex and the City. In my fabulousness, I decided it was time for a little eyebrow grooming. I am one of those unfortunates whose eyebrows are quite long, so an occasional trim with small, sharp scissors does the trick.

Oh, the shame.

I zigged when I should have zagged, and now I have this =shudder= obviously shorter -- no, nearly-bald -- section near the centre of the left brow. Oh, I'm just withering inside. I tried to cover it with an eyebrow pencil, but I look like Uncle Leo when Elaine tried to draw his brows on for him.

It serves me right for allowing myself to feel fabulous. I should have known that would come back to bite me in the ass.

That's it. I'm cutting bangs.

1 comment:

mel said...

*a la nelson* HA HA :)