Sunday, December 19, 2004

Ahh... "Vacation"

Ok, I'm home. Home home home. I am working on my last paper of the year, the last paper of my MA that is not my thesis. It's going pretty slow, like normal. BUT I have to finish to tonight and edit it tomorrow and email it in. Hot dog.

I just got a call from Mitchell saying he's home and ready to Gingerbread House it up on Tuesday. For those readers who don't know, my friends have a tradition (I think we can call it that now) of getting together to build a Gingerbread House. Then destroy and eat it. This year it's at Denise's place out in wherever-it-is and on Tuesday the 21st. We usually have it after Christmas, but this year, earlier is best for the hostess, so the 21st it is!

Anna and Amanda and their respective boyfriends aren't here this year, so that'll be strange. And Terri and her family are not going to be here that early either, so we've decided that there will be a drinking-only night on the 27th or 28th at the Gahan House. Ahhh... Gahan... Still, it should be a good time. And I like Denise's place -- it's a good party home.

Off to hit Indian Pilgrimage. Zippity.

No comments: