Monday, November 01, 2004

I Blame Mel

Holy crap.
Only last week I was telling my roommate that I thought blogs were creepy and voyeristic. It a journal, no, it's a mass email... my sister, my daughter, my sister, my daughter... It's my journal AND a mass email.
Sigh.

This could pose huge problems when it comes to me wasting time. Huge huge chunks of time.

Little blurbs: Jem and my Devil's night party on Sat. was a success with lots of people by. The last person left at 5:30am, or 4:30am by the changed clock. I was slightly (ahem) intoxicated by the end of it, and the 8-hour music mix I made on the computer RAN OUT. Mike didn't come and I understand.

I'm still avoiding my advisor because I don't want to lie to her when she asks me what work I've done on my thesis.

Mike and I are planning to hit the Phoenix (the grad pub) pretty hard tomorrow, then go to K-Os.

Anyroads, I'm off. I'll have to do some trial and error on this puppy in the next few weeks.
Damn you Mel.



1 comment:

mel said...

mwahahahaha! who's voyeristic now?? Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Oh yea, and have fun!