Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Donnie Darko

I watched Donnie Darko last night. I probably wouldn't have ever seen it except that it's Brendan Leonard's favourite movie and I wanted to know why. It was better than ok. In fact, I'd probably reccommend it to a select few of my friends. Some bits were scary, but most were funny, sad, and beautiful.

Now I have to decide what I'm going to wear today, because I'm going to be in at school all day, and then drinking and K-Os into the wee hours. It has to be comfortable but youthful because I'm fairly sure Mike and I will be the oldest ones at "Quarters," the undergrad pub. Not that me dressing in a too-high top and too-low jeans will fool anyone that I'm not 25, but I don't know many 25 year olds stupid enough to expose 8 inches on flesh between hemispheres.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAAY! I love Donnie Darko. Love, your baby girl